Try any of these ideas throughout the course of a busy school day. run to the bathroom, or just your locker, and use these tips!
(from Seventeen Magazine, August 2008, pages 128-130.)
1. Curl lashes with an eyelash curler, and swipe on a coat of black mascara.
2. Spray some leave-in conditioner to your hair to keep it from getting frizzy.
3. Sweep a coat of bronzer to your t-zone.
4. Spritz face with toner, and pat with a tissue to make your makeup look fresh.
5. Sweep some hot pink or red lipgloss to your lips. you'll need less of anything else this way.
6. Pull hair into a high pony, and secure. hairspray. This'll make you appear "pulled-together".
7. Smooth some creme blush to the apples of your cheeks and blend well.
8. Blot face with blotting papers to remove shine. be sure to pat, not rub.
9. Spread some frizz serum through hair, and brush. (avoid roots)
10. Twist ponytail into a bun for a quick after-gym updo.